We handle virtually every kind of criminal case, and we work in every jurisdiction—both state and federal—in the State of Oregon. Our practice spans major crimes and minor scrapes. The connecting thread, as always, is just an accusation, an accused, and a desire to fight back.
Our defense experience includes matters in which the state has alleged the following:
- Business crimes, such as mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, environmental offenses, money laundering, and financial structuring.
- Crimes of deception, including forgery, identity theft, and embezzlement.
- Public-order crimes, such as racketeering and weapons offenses.
- Person crimes, including homicides, assaults, kidnappings, and sexual offenses.
- Property crimes, from computer offenses to burglary, theft, and arson.
- Controlled-substance offenses, including unlawful manufacture, delivery, and possession of drugs.